Phichit Boat Race
- Traditional long-boat races
- A total of 40 traditional long boats will be participating in this year's traditional long-boat races divided into four categories.
- Traditional long-boat races with 41-55 paddlers
- Traditional long-boat races with 31-40 paddlers
- Traditional long-boat races with fewer than 30 paddlers
- Traditional long-boat races in the 'Kor Song' category
OTOP Fair, Shopping Caravans and Red Cross 'Merit-making Stalls'
Visitors will be presented with opportunities to shop for a great variety of local products from the 'One Tambon One Product' promotional campaign highlighting the best products from each of the sub-districts (tambon in Thai) of Phichit province especially horticultural produce including pomelo, guava, tamarind sweets, and other organically-grown fruits and vegetables from the surrounding plantations as well as local handicrafts.